Monday, June 27, 2011

LEVER

Will it ever run again ? Can I remember where all of those parts go ?

100_2725

The wireless remote start/stop has a small servo motor that activates the choke if needed during the start process. The plastic lever on that servo motor broke off.

100_2726

As you can see, I have pretty well scattered the generator during the process of  cyphering it out.

Betty just shakes her head every time she walks past my tailgate work bench here in the campground.

Here is the final result, will it ever run again ?

Plastic choke arm broke, home made choke cable added.

WooHoo !, that sweet little Yamaha generator is hummin’ again !

2 comments:

Searcykid said...

Thought it wouild run when I started reading your blog. If it had not run I figure you would not have mentioned it in the first place and just buried the remains in the dump.
Good job. When you are on the road a lot it pays to know a little bit about a lot of things. Looks like you are well qualified to handle most situations.

Searcykid said...

Thought it would run when I started reading your blog. If it had not run I figure you would not have mentioned it in the first place and just buried the remains in the dump.
Good job. When you are on the road a lot it pays to know a little bit about a lot of things. Looks like you are well qualified to handle most situations.