Thursday, December 29, 2011

VERIZON

Dear Verizon, based on your past performance, I just knew that somehow you would take unfair advantage of our business relationship. This news article confirms that for me.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-57349742-266/verizon-wireless-yep-thatll-be-$2-to-pay-your-bill-online/

I guess that when you arbitrarily decided that unlimited internet was a 5 gb maximum, I decided that you couldn’t be trusted. Consequently, I kept my paper billing when I started paying my bill on the internet. Even though the internet bill pay is less expensive for you, sadly, you want to penalize me a $2 fee for saving you money !

Did you do the math ? The cost of a stamp and an envelope is well under $1. I can save myself money and it will cost you money, to process that payment.

Public loss of trust and confidence in Verizon may well cost you an exorbitant sum.

3 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Amen!!Just one more way to stick it to you and break it off..

Unknown said...

Thank goodness they blinked and backed down! No more $2 fee. They will find some way to sneak it in when nobody is looking!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

JO said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Betty and Larry!

And yes Verizon is bad news.