Saturday, March 9, 2013

TERRORIST ?

Traitor Hanoi Jane Fonda was in North Vietnam, Betraying America’s Service Member’s, while I was serving America with Honor and Dignity. She was never pardoned or prosecuted.

Now, the Department of Homeland Security says that I might be a domestic terrorist, because of my service to America.  That caused me to take a long look in the mirror.

100_3578

After my retirement from serving the public for many years, I seem to be cutting my hair less often, shaving less, and wearing those old worn and comfortable camo shirts more often.

Moving around America’s Heartland in a Nomadic lifestyle, is something that our government has trouble coming to grips with. And, we all know that our government deems things they don’t understand as suspicious, so  .  .  .

Hey listen, is that the whirr of a drone that I hear ?

He, he, it is twelve days until Spring and I am sorting my fishing gear.

100_3581

Someone else can worry about them drones ! I am going fishing !

No comments: